CPC is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
What will you do?
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Who you are (Requirements):
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Marketing field.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
To Apply from Here: