About the Job
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system.
- Understand the tax system that is paid.
- Implement timetables, address attendance and interact with payroll.
- Works closely with HR and Accounting on all issues related to payroll
- Develop financial and operational reports as needed.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (and databases)
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus.
To Apply from Here: