About the Job
- Approaches new markets via the official channels “fairs, third party, referral, market visits or over trade map”
- Prepare action plans for the effective search for international sales leads and prospects.
- Maintain records of all international pricing, sales, and activity reports.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the international market.
- Builds and sustains customer relationships and ensures satisfaction and loyalty
- Identify leads, manage many existing accounts and acquire new business throughout European and American markets
- Receive shipping orders from customers and accordingly manage all the shipping preparations concerning the container spacing and packing conditions assuring the product safety and space utilization.
- Prepares client samples with necessary shipping procedures.
- Satisfying clients’ needs starting from placing an order and until the products are sold.
- Responsible for the monthly shipping schedules subdivided into countries and products.
- Review the production plan with the factory.
- Responsible for website maintenance and managing our social media platforms to create a strong brand presence online
- Graduate from faculty of Commerce “Foreign Trade” section is preferred
- Understanding of domestic and world economies
- Certified in Qualified Export Sales
- Very Good in English
- Communication and computer skills and customer service
- negotiation skills
- Microsoft Office
- Experience in Market research
- October residents and nearby areas
- Able to working in October City
To Apply from here: