About the Job
- Build and develop an Organization Structure and a structured business plan covering all key components of the operation
- Develop sales and leasing plans to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan
- Ensure proper tenant mix and zoning within the mall in line with business strategy and market demand and to achieve desired footfall
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing tenants and Retail Groups to ensure continued and future business
- To prepare, review and adjust financial budgets, systems and processes and monitor performance against budget
- Develop and implement approved procedures and systems across all mall functions to ensure smooth co-ordination / co-operation among various internal departments to facilitate business needs and deliver positive customer and tenant experiences
- Prepare plans and schedules for regular and periodic maintenance in conjunction with relevant department heads and follow up on quality and execution
- Preparation and development of marketing and annual event plans/calendar
- Follow up on the collection of monies owed from tenants and implementation of contractual terms
- Resolve complaints and demands of tenants and work to remove the causes of the complaint and respond to their requests within the legal and contractual obligations
- Experience: More than 8 years, 4 of them in a similar position
- Has a good contact with famous brand agents.
- Good Command in English.
- Gender: Males only.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and Presentation skills.
- Leadership and decision making skills.
To Apply for this Job: