Position : wholesale Promoter.
Computer skills : Excellent.
English Language : Very Good.
Salary : Negotiable.
Location : 6th Of October
Years of experience : Minimum 2 years of experience in carpets or textile sales .
• Demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/services.
• Distributing product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities.
• Using lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows.
• Creates a positive image and lead consumers to use it.
• Identifies interest and understand customer needs and requirements
• Sets up booths or promotional stands and stock products
• Reports on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc).
• Persuades customers to purchase products or utilize services.
• Identifies interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information.
• Keeps areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
• Records and reports demonstration-related information such as the number of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed.
• Researches and investigates products to be presented to prepare for demonstrations.
• Sells products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
• Trains demonstrators to present a company’s products or services.
• Walks in public to promote merchandise, services, or events.
• Suggests specific product purchases to meet customers’ needs.
• Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
• Visits trade shows, stores, community organizations, and other venues to demonstrate products or services, and to answer questions from potential customers.
• Contacts businesses and civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
• Develops lists of prospective clients from sources such as newspaper items, company records, local merchants, and customers.
• Learns about competitors’ products and consumers’ interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
• Recommends product or service improvements to employers.
• Develops and implements sales and service tools.
• Promotes products to sell in big chain stores.
• Plans and schedules visits to point of sales to promote products and services.
• Communicates customer orders and requirements to customer service and care department.
• Assists sales and service manager in preparing and verifying invoices, products and merchandise.
• Demonstrates product to customers on a TV show, at a store, during a festival, or another venue.
• Shows how product is best-used.
• Shows how product should be cleaned and properly stored.
• Uses graphics and slideshows during presentation.
• Discusses pricing tiers with customers.
• Takes orders from companies for products.
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by mail, telephone.
• Maintains and develops a computerized customer and prospect database.
• Implements shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to
maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for
• conducts sales events.
Technical Skills :-
Minimum 2 years of experience in carpets or textile sales .
-Pleasant & Competitive .
– Ability to handle different types of customers .
-Strong listening & communication and presentation skills.
-High negotiation skills.
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Commission is added to the salary.
For interested candidates , please send your CV with a recent photo to : [email protected] ,mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.