Goodlife insurance brokerage is looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s international sales growth. Responsibilities include leading the Protective Wholesale sales team and growing life insurance premium production primarily in the institutional markets.
The international Sales Manager will use his/her demonstrated sales leadership skills and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Outstanding communication, coaching and team building skills are essential for this position.
Duties and responsibilities
• Selling International medical insurance products to corporate accounts and SMEs.
• Telephoning prospective customers and setting appointments for visits.
• Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals from every visit.
• Selling products using face-to-face techniques.
• Ensuring the delivery of all necessary documents.
• Negotiating with insurance companies the quotations and presented commissions.
• Prepare and maintain manuals for all department processes and activities.
• Keep proper filing for company agreements and all documents needed during the sales process, policies issuing, after sales services, etc.
• Assist in making contracts with insurance companies.
• Prospecting potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to door activities.
• Achieving given annual targets.
• Filling in daily reports and submitting them to the line manager as required.
• Effective time management of reporting and office work activities.
• Operating with the highest standards of personal integrity at all times.
• Managing the Sales Support department activities Training and coaching the Sales Support Officers.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5-7 Sales Manager work experience
• Ability to work seamlessly in a team-based environment
• A medical background or strong knowledge of the medical insurance industry is an advantage
• Proven track record as a successful Sales Manager
• Documented experience developing, training and leading a high-performance sales team
• Thoroughly familiar with international insurance products and sales concepts
• An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
• Exceptional customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical skills with a problem-solving aptitude
• Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
• Availability to travel if needed
• BS/BA or equivalent work experience
Kindly send the CV to [email protected] with a subject “International Sales Manager “