الوظيفة المطلوبة: Fundraising Specialist أخصائي جمع التبرعات
جهة العمل: 57357(Children Cancer Hospital Foundation)
الدولة: وظائف خالية فى مصر
الراتب المتوقع: 0
JOB OVERVIEW (General Description)
As a Fundraising Specialist you are acting as the CCHF (Children Cancer Hospital Foundation) spoke and you are responsible for the communication with the governmental universities and its students to get them to participate in the programs offered and created by the Fundraising team, using your personal skills to turn them into agents that will be talking and advertising the CCHE (Children Cancer Hospital Egypt) and supporting it. This will be done through visiting these universities, leading blood donation campaigns, awareness campaigns, and any other programs that might be created.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Research & Data Entry
1. Research and develop a new ways & Ideas to attract the universities
2. Prepare information and register students info on CRM system and keep it updated
3. Prepare regular progress reports for the universities regarding the current state of activities and the future plan to engage the universities and the students more with the department’s vision
4. Prepare daily reports regarding meetings or visits to the governmental universities
5. Create & prepare presentations regarding the programs provided by the Fundraising Dept.
6. Contact Governmental universities and set appointments to offer and presents the fundraising programs
7. To undertake minutes for meetings or contact notes as needed.
8. To provide a central point of contact for fundraising activities and events enquiries.
9. Following up on your schedules, phone calls, emails and meeting.
10. Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
البريد الالكترونى: [email protected]