Position : Purchasing Agent .
Computer skills : Excellent.
English Language : Very Good.
Salary : Negotiable.
Years of experience 1: above
Job Location : Sadat
-Rugs , Retail & industrial experience is preferable
– being responsible for the purchasing requirements of the company.
– Organizes, develops, operates and administers the Purchasing requests from various departments .
– Follows up and effectively carries out the procedures of purchasing as laid down by the management with clear objectives to procure merchandise at the right type of quality merchandise.
– Purchases the supplies required for the efficient operation of the company.
– Purchases miscellaneous items and equipment for the factory.
-Receives orders or requests from department heads for the purchase supplies and equipment.
-Secures competitive bids on such supplies and equipment approval on all purchased items.
-Ensures complete adherence and conformity to standards and specifications as laid out by Top Management from time to time.
-Maintains close liaison with departments .
-Establishes procedures and forms to be used in placing purchasing orders.
-Prepares the Price quotation on all stock items at re-order point and on other materials as needed.
-Selects the Updates vendor, obtains the necessary approvals, documents and places the order.
-Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
-Gets at least three quotation on each purchase request.
-Maintains filling systems with a list of suppliers for all kinds equipment to the highest quality and according to the specifications and safety standards.
Technical Skills :
1-UNIVERSITY GRADUATE WITH A BACHELOR DEGREE PREFERABLY IN THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FIELD.
3-ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND TO HANDLE MULTIPLE TASKS ON THE SAME TIME.
5-EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF DEALING WITH COMPUTER (EXCEL, OFFICE, AND OUTLOOK )
6-EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
7-EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
8-ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND HIGH LEVEL OF ACCURACY.
Essential requirement :
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Wide knowledge and communities of vendors and suppliers.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule and travel.
• Knowledge of Purchasing regulations.
For interested candidates , please send your CV with a recent photo to : [email protected] ,mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.