The British Embassy would like to offer 6 month internship in the Media and Communications section. The Internship will give the successful candidate an insight into the workings of a large Diplomatic Mission as well as valuable work experience.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
1. Draft original written content in Arabic and English for our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc)
2. Produce visual content, including photo and video editing for social media channels
3. Create graphics for campaigns
4. Assist with producing daily press summaries of top news stories and online trends
5. Broader assistance to Communications Team including with event management and translation
1. Arabic speaker with exceptional written and oral skills in Arabic and English
2. Strong analytical and organisational skills
3. Experience with video editing and graphic design programmes
4. Knowledge of social media platforms and associated software
5. Studying in field relevant to media or international relations
Working hours are from 0900 – 16:50. Remuneration will be $10 per day.
To Apply please forward the your CV to [email protected] or by hand to Ghada Bazan, HR Manager, British Embassy, 7 Ahmed Ragheb Street, Garden City, Cairo no later than 5 August 2018.